|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 12:04 PM EST||
New York, NY, November 06, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Professional Sound Services (www.pro-sound.com), one of the nation's most respected dealers of professional audio equipment providing sales, service and rental to professional sound mixers, announces the Grand Opening of a new office in New Orleans, LA on November 12, 2012.
The New Orleans, LA office of Professional Sound Services is located at 1515 South Salcedo Street, Suite #130. The new location will provide the same outstanding technical support in sales, service and rental as the New York office.
"We are excited about our new New Orleans, LA office location," said Rich Topham Jr., Founder and President of Professional Sound Services, "It is representative of our growing business, and our commitment to our client base." Mr. Topham went on to say "this new office in conjunction with our New York office puts us in front of our clients and lets them know we are available, 24/7."
The New Orleans, LA location will be managed by Feature Film and TV production sound mixer Daniel A. Izen. Mr. Izen holds a BA in Communication Arts, concentration in TV production from Framingham State College, Framingham, Massachusetts. "I am thrilled to be chosen by Rich Topham, Jr. to manage the new store in New Orleans," stated Mr. Izen, "When combined with the existing New York store, it will allow Professional Sound Services to cover a much larger area and to serve many more sound mixers."
To celebrate the new New Orleans, LA location Grand Opening, Professional Sound Services will be holding a Grand Opening Celebration on Monday, November 12, 2012. Attendees will be treated to lunch and will receive exclusive offers and free swag.
About Professional Sound Services
Professional Sound Services (PSS) located in New York, NY and New Orleans, LA is dedicated to providing the best in audio equipment Sales, Service and Rentals throughout the US and World.
For a number of years PSS has brought a concern for service to a loyal clientele in production sound for motion pictures, broadcasting, and video production. They also serve recording studios, schools, universities, and government agencies worldwide.
Founder and President Rich Topham Jr. is a leader in bringing "sound education" to many throughout the years. With experience in just about all aspects of sound and recording in productions and post-productions, Mr. Topham has worked with many major films, televisions series, sitcoms, commercials and industrial videos. Mr. Topham himself has been awarded six Emmy Awards for technical support in sound. Mr. Topham is a member of Cinema Audio Society (CAS), Society of Motion Pictures Technicians and Engineers (SMPTE), Audio Engineering Society (AES), National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and National Technical Investigators’ Association (NATIA).
Click here to read the full story: Professional Sound Services Opens New Location in New Orleans, LA
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Easily Add Videos to Wordpress with the New VideoNab Plugin
- MAX Technical Training Makes the Inc. 5000 List for the Third Year in a Row
- Inaugural New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference 2014
- iBeta Awarded Fingerprint Evaluation Study
- MoonQuake Has Opened Two New Branches in New York & Atlanta
- Silicon Carbide Products, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- The Final Version of WinRAR 5.11 is Here and Ready for Download
- Voicebrook to Exhibit at CAP ‘14 -- THE Pathologists’ Meeting
- TM Software Introduces New Tempo Accounts for Atlassian’s JIRA to Advance Product Development and Professional Services Teams
- Due to a 15-30% Annual Increase in Online Shopping, PackageLog™ Has Made It Even Easier for Apartment Managers to Save Time Accepting and Delivering Residents' Parcels
- Climate-KIC’s US Start-Up Tour Gives Europe’s Brightest Cleantech Start-Ups a Crash Course in Entrepreneurship
- Avionte Staffing Software Named on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2014 Opens Registration for Global Communications Event Held in Thriving Entrepreneurial and Technological Center Known as “the Silicon Hills”
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Oxagile Wins Gold Stevie® Award in the 2014 International Business Awards℠
- Volo’s First Customer Launches High-Speed Internet Access Service in Northern Uganda in Less Than 12 Weeks
- Lehigh University Switches to Unimarket eProcurement
- MEI Portico™ Brings Adobe DPS Storefronts to Android
- M-Theory Group Appoints New Executive Chairman of the Board
- IEEE ICC 2015 Dedicates Premier International Conference to “Smart City & Smart World” Innovations from June 8 – 12 in London, UK
- LiveChime Announces Intercept Marketing, a Revolutionary New Way to Find and Connect with Leads in Social Media
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- IONU Security Delivers Topic-Based MessagingTM and the Industry’s First Personal Device Management Capabilities
- Much Anticipated Real Estate Collaborative Marketing Tool Begins Limited Rollout
- Limelight Health Launches New Website, New Technology Tools for Health Insurance Agents
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2