|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 06:17 AM EST||
Dallas, TX, November 06, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Dr. Samuel Lam, M.D., F.A.C.S., a board-certified Dallas hair transplant surgeon and the Founder and Director of the Lam Institute for Hair Restoration in Plano, Texas, is pleased to announce that Ms. Emina Karamanovski has joined the practice as a member of his FUE hair transplant team. Ms. Karamanovski is the former national and international training director at Restoration Robotics, Inc., the privately held medical device company that developed the revolutionary ARTAS hair restoration system.
The ARTAS system, developed by Restoration Robotics, Inc. is a state-of-the-art system that assists hair transplant surgeons in performing follicular unit extraction hair transplants. Also referred to as FUE, a follicular unit extraction procedure allows hair transplant surgeons to harvest hair follicles from the back of the head in a minimally invasive fashion that requires no incision. The ARTAS system is the first of its kind, FDA cleared technology that enables hair restoration physicians to provide safe and effective follicular unit extraction with computer-assisted imagery. Ms. Karamanovski has been working as the training director for the new system at Restoration Robotics for the last year and is now bringing her experience with this cutting-edge technology to the Lam Institute for Hair Restoration.
“We are so pleased to have Emina as part of our FUE hair restoration team,” explains Dr. Samuel Lam. “I had worked with Emina for a number of years prior to her involvement with Restoration Robotics and I have always been impressed by her level of expertise and her superior work ethic. I look forward to working with her once again as she now brings an unmatched level of experience and expertise with the ARTAS system to our team. I know her involvement in our practice will enhance the level of patient care we offer to our hair transplant patients in Dallas.”
Emina Karamanovski has been actively involved in the rollout and training of hair transplant physicians and technicians on the new ARTAS system. The system, which was developed in collaboration with leading hair restoration physicians to enhance the quality of follicular unit harvesting, is controlled by physicians under computer guided imagery that enhances the effectiveness and safety of minimally invasive hair follicle harvesting. Through this procedure, physicians can harvest hair follicles from the back of the scalp with no incisions required, leading to less discomfort, shorter recovery times and virtually no scarring.
The Lam Institute for Hair Restoration offers FUE hair restoration in Dallas, as well as traditional strip harvesting hair transplant procedures, under the expertise of Dr. Samuel Lam. Dr. Lam is recognized worldwide as a leader in the field of hair transplantation and is known for his superior artistry in the design of hair transplant patterns that provide naturally looking, visually dense and aesthetically pleasing results. He has written five medical textbooks, including the national and international best seller, Hair Transplant 360, and over 150 scientific articles and textbook chapters. He is triple board certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology.
About the Lam Institute for Hair Restoration:
The Lam Institute for Hair Restoration is located in Plano, Texas. Founded and directed by Dr. Samuel Lam, M.D., F.A.C.S., the luxurious, state-of-the-art hair surgery center is located in the Willow Bend Wellness Center. FUE hair restoration procedures, as well as traditional strip harvesting hair transplants, are performed within the office at the Lam Institute by Dr. Lam along with his hair transplant team. Ms. Emina Karamanovski now joins Dr. Lam’s FUE hair transplant team as she brings an unmatched level of expertise of the ARTAS system to the practice. For more information about Emina Karamanovski, Dr. Samuel Lam or the Lam Institute for Hair Restoration, visit http://www.hairtx.com or call 972-3112-8188 or 1-888-866-3388.
Click here to read the full story: Former Training Director of Restoration Robotics, ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System Joins The Lam Institute for Hair Restoration
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Easily Add Videos to Wordpress with the New VideoNab Plugin
- MAX Technical Training Makes the Inc. 5000 List for the Third Year in a Row
- Inaugural New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference 2014
- MoonQuake Has Opened Two New Branches in New York & Atlanta
- Silicon Carbide Products, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- iBeta Awarded Fingerprint Evaluation Study
- Avionte Staffing Software Named on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business