|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
Austin, TX, November 06, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Taylor Morrison is taking a cue from social media site Pinterest and unveiling homes inspired by the popular website on Nov. 10 at the grand opening of Ladera in Bee Cave.
From noon until 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 10, Austin home buyers will get the chance to tour two new model homes, the Florian and the Hampton, which have been decorated by the Austin division after finding inspiration from Pinterest.
Pinterest is a popular “pinning” site that allows users to find and “pin” photos that are interesting to them.
“Our division has a lot of Pinterest fans,” said Kristin France, sales and marketing manager for Taylor Morrison’s Austin division. “We’ve been active on the web site as a company for more than a year, so it just seemed natural for us to use the ideas we’d pinned as the catalyst for designing the interiors in this community.”
In addition to the Pinterest-themed homes, there will also be a Pinterest-themed activity and Taylor Morrison will have three of the area’s favorite food trucks on site, including Austin Daily Press, which was featured on the Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race”, Stony’s Pizza and Hey Cupcake.
Located near Lake Travis, homes at Ladera start in the high $270,000s and range in size from approximately 1,800 to 3,100 square feet. The 60-acre Bee Cave Central Park is nearby and features miles of walking trails. For more information about the grand opening, please call Internet Home Consultant Heather Fox at (512) 845-7350.
To follow Taylor Morrison Austin on Pinterest, please visit www.pinterest.com/tmaustin. For more information about Taylor Morrison and its communities, please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
About Taylor Morrison
Taylor Morrison is the largest North American privately-owned homebuilder based in the United States, as reported by Hanley Wood based on 2011 revenues. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes. Under the Taylor Morrison brand, the Company operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. Under the Monarch brand, the Company operates in Ontario, Canada where the Company builds and develops single-family detached and attached homes in both Toronto and Ottawa. Monarch also builds high-rise condominiums in Toronto. Taylor Morrison serves a wide array of homebuyers, including entry-level, move-up, luxury and active adult customers, through its innovative product mix.
Click here to read the full story: Taylor Morrison Unveils Homes Inspired by Social Media Site Pinterest to Austin Homebuyers Nov. 10
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video