|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
Columbus, OH, November 06, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Adept Marketing was recognized last night as one of the state’s top digital and interactive talents at the 2012 Ohio Interactive Awards.
Adept received an award for its work with Pet Palace Resorts. The awards were presented during a recognition ceremony at the Ohio Union at the Ohio State University, in Columbus.
A total of 14 awards were presented in categories ranging from best campaigns to sectors/industry to thought leadership. Winners were chosen by a panel of marketing industry leaders who work with and represent some of the world’s most recognizable brands and Fortune 500 companies. Entries were judged on a 5-point scale in four areas: Challenges, Strategy, Objectives, and Results.
Adept has been providing digital marketing services to Pet Palace for several years and has helped the company expand to its current three locations. A new online destination launched in July of this year. The bright and cheerful site is a strong reflection of the brand while featuring a simple to use account creation and a reservation tool for grooming, day care and boarding.
“Ohio is home to some of the best and brightest digital and interactive professionals in the world, who do incredible work for both major and emerging brands,” said Mark Whitman, a founding member of the awards program and managing partner at TeamBuilder Search in Columbus. “The Ohio Interactive Awards were created to showcase and recognize that tremendous talent in the state.”
Sponsors of the 2012 Ohio Interactive Awards included Founding sponsors, TeamBuilder Search and Kessel Communications; Website sponsors, Acappella Media and ExactTarget; Networking Hour sponsor, C.Trac; and Promotional sponsor, Adobe.
Created in 2009, the Ohio Interactive Awards celebrate and recognize Ohio’s creative talent and the exceptional work produced by the digital and interactive community. For more information on the awards, visit http://ohiointeractiveawards.com.
Click here to read the full story: Adept Marketing Recognized for Digital, Interactive Talent at Ohio Interactive Awards Receives Award for Retail Experience
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver