|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 07:03 AM EST||
Sydney, Australia, November 05, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Sydney author and resident, Artur (Arthur) Paskar, has published “Excel Pies and Other Recipes to Make Your Data More Digestible,” a 299-page guide that shows how to create all charts available in Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010 as well as how to create waterfall charts, wind rose diagrams and other custom charts. The author says “This is the only book you will need to learn how to create all kinds of charts in Excel 2007 or 2010.”
The book shows the reader how to create all types of Excel charts and custom charts. It contains 680 screenshots which show exactly what the student needs to click or select. Almost all actions, commands, settings and menu items which you need to click or work with are written in bold. The combination of the screenshots and instructions written in bold allows you to learn by “looking” through the book.
The book has a companion website, http://www.chartrecipes.com/ provides more helpful resources. The website has all the source data used in the book exercises and contains an Excel workbook with all exercises completed – a great resource if you would like to use some of the charts as templates.
For a limited time, the ebook can be borrowed for free from Amazon. Normally priced at $5.99 it can be downloaded from http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009V2Z1SO.
Click here to read the full story: A New Book, "Excel Pies and Other Recipes to Make Your Data More Digestible," Teaches How to Best Use Microsoft Excel 2010 to Create Standard and Custom Charts
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver