|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 07:18 AM EDT||
Toronto, Canada, November 03, 2012 --(PR.com)-- The festive season draws ever nearer, and while it promises generosity and cheer, many shoppers will be feeling anything bust merry as the expenses and the stress of Christmas shopping looms.
One way to earn a little end of year cash and have fun at the same time may well be Seasons Winnings, the online casino games extravaganza heading for Casino La Vida later on this month.
Seasons Winnings is an annual end-of-year tournament for the casino, and it consists of six weeks of gamers playing against each other in a leader board style tournament for bigger and bigger prizes.
“Seasons Winnings is one of the highlights of Casino La Vida’s calendar. The generosity of the festive season really comes across and a lot of fun, not to mention winnings, is had by all,” said Victoria Lamonte, promotions manager to Casino La Vida, which is hosting the tournament.
This year, Seasons Winnings will get particularly lavish, according to Lamonte, with $300 000 in cash, prizes and giveaways going out to participants.
Aside from this, the tournament will also feature daily offers and promotions with extra points and loyalty points, cashback offers and other treats in order to keep playing interesting and profitable. Details on these promotions will be given to each Seasons Winnings participant in the form of an exclusive advent calendar.
Seasons Winnings is a six week tournament, comprised of three qualifying rounds and a three week-long final, after which the player with the most points accrued in the final will be crowned overall Seasons Winnings champion.
“One of the best things about Seasons Winnings is that there are three whole qualifying rounds, each a week long, in which to qualify, so every player gets a chance to earn their spot in the final,” added Lamonte.
The final is well worth aiming for, particularly for those trying to cut Christmas costs. Among the prizes for those who win the qualifying rounds are a Kindle Fire HD, an HD Multimedia Player, an Apple iPad 3 and thousands in bonus credits. Those longing for a festive getaway will be especially interested in the grand prize for the winner of the final: a $20 000 luxury skiing holiday.
Seasons Winnings kicks off on 26 November.
Seasons Winnings contestants must have an active Casino La Vida account to join in the fun. Those who are not members can simply visit the site and follow the instructions provided and make their first deposit to become a Casino La Vida player.
Contact via Email
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- MerriBeth Farnham Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
- Mountaineer Casino Claims Ice Bucket Challenge Record
- Gonzalo Goicochea, Latin America Sales Manager, Has Been Inducted Into the America’s Registry Roundtable for 2015
- Hot New Package Tracking Software Adds Feature That Allows Companies to Keep Their Branding and Use the Application as If It Was Their Own
- Emergency Messaging and Notification System
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- InterDyn BMI Earns a Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Second Straight Year
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Oxagile LLC Included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the US
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Bigfish Publications Sees Big Wins with TruEdit
- MTR Gaming Launches Mobile Friendly Casino Games
- Enough with the Calorie Counting! App Makes Healthy Living Fun and Easy.
- Inspiring Fundraiser Originates on Geoff Notkin’s “Club Space Rock” Forum
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2