|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
London, United Kingdom, November 03, 2012 --(PR.com)-- As the days on the calendar get closer to the end of the year, another reason for Red Flush Casino gamers to get excited also draws near.
Seasons Winnings is the opulent annual end-of-year tournament which sees $300,000 in cash, giveaways and prizes going out to the thousands of Red Flush players from all over the world who play the game.
“Seasons Winnings is the gaming event of the festive season, and one of the biggest events of the whole year,” commented Alex Roberts, promotions manager for Red Flush Casino.
“Seasons Winnings embodies the spirit generosity, extravagance and celebration synonymous with the festive season, and the tournament usually becomes a sort of end-of-year, weeks-long party for the online gaming community; and everyone has a lot of fun. It’s one of our favourite times of the year,” he said.
Seasons Winnings is a six week tournament, comprised of three qualifying rounds, one week long each, and an extravagant final played out over three weeks.
Plenty of presents will be given out over this time, with the main event being an all-expenses-paid luxury skiing holiday worth $20 000 going to the overall Seasons Winnings victor crowned after the final is over. Other great prizes include a Kindle Fire HD for the first place in week 1 of the qualifying rounds, and HD Multimedia Player for the first place in week 2 of the qualifying rounds and Apple iPad 3 for the winner of qualifying round 3.
Aside from these prizes, every player will receive their very own exclusive advent calendar at the beginning of the tournament, crammed with details on daily promotions, specials and mystery bonus days to make each day of Seasons Winnings a treat.
Another thing to note for convenience’s sake is that gamers can also participate in Seasons Winnings from their mobile phones, so they never have to miss any of the action.
“Best of all, entering Seasons Winnings is completely free – all that is needed is for that player to have an existing account with Red Flush or Casino La Vida,” added Roberts.
Those who wish to enter the tournament and aren’t yet Red Flush Casinomembers can join very easily – simply visit the Red Flush website, create an account and make their first deposit to activate their account.
Seasons Winnings begins 26 November, with registration for the tournament beginning mid-November.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Seasons Winnings Set to Light Up This Festive Season
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver