|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
Dublin, CA, November 03, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Passbook is an amazing breakthrough, but consumers are frustrated because they're having a hard time finding passes. Merchants want to try Passbook coupons but can’t find an easy place to start.
Now with Passjoy Search Passes, consumers in 100 US cities have an ultra-fast, ultra-easy way to keep an eye open for new passes.
It’s simple. iPhone users just download a search pass for their city and leave it in their Passbook app. The search pass looks just like any other pass, but it’s linked to Passjoy’s powerful search engine and coupon database, constantly scouring the web and other sources to find passes.
When new passes are found…ding! The iPhone is alerted and the new passes are listed on the back, ready for instant download.
Jim Bonner, co-founder of Passjoy, says: “Passbook is so lightweight and easy, perfect for the short-attention-span consumer. It needs a search tool that is just as easy, and works from inside Passbook itself so users never have to go anywhere else."
What can consumers do with a search pass?
>> Watch for new passes
>> Request new passes from merchants
>> Change settings on search pass, to highlight certain product categories (clothes, groceries, etc)
Using the built-in Passbook architecture, Passjoy search passes are linked by a serialized link to a back-end server. The server sees settings and demographics and searches and presents relevant passes.
The holder of the pass can change settings, telling the server what kind of passes that user wants to see. Want a great discounted restaurant meal, or a 25% discount on a shopping trip? Your search pass is on the job.
The Passbook architecture ensures anonymity. “We don’t ask for email or identifying information. We don’t want it,” says Bonner “Passes are a great sales tool already, they give us everything we need as merchants to provide build a great relationship with that customer, to build trust and brand value.”
A Way For Merchants to Get Started
A lot of merchants want to try Passbook marketing but don’t know where to start, and not sure of the demand. "Passes are a classic chicken and egg problem right now," says Bonner. Search passes resolve that problem by giving customers something they can get in their Passbook immediately, and providing merchants a free starting point.
To find a search pass for your city, visit www.passjoy.com
"Passbook" is a registered trademark of Apple Computers, Inc.
Contact via Email
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business