|By PR.com Newswire||
|October 31, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
London, United Kingdom, October 31, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Storage Made Easy provides a hybrid Cloud File Server and Cloud Service Broker products unifying public and private information clouds.
"I am pleased to announce Jim as the new CEO," said Osborne. "He has a strong track record of building revenue for enterprise companies in the cloud sector, in addition to his strong technical and marketing background. We've already worked together, and I’m excited to work with him again."
Liddle's most recent position was as the Northern EMEA Sales and Operations Director for GigaSpaces, a provider of Big Data and Cloud solutions for the Enterprise market. He was instrumental in building out GigaSpaces early cloud client base, while driving strong revenues across the UK and EMEA.
"I fully intend to make Storage Made Easy the leading cloud service broker," said Liddle. "Storage Made Easy brings a unique, robust – and very necessary – technology to the market, for complete data accessibility across public, private and SaaS infrastructure."
Prior to GigaSpaces Liddle worked for six years at Versata, where he was General Manager for the EMEA and New York territories, as well as occupying senior positions in sales and product marketing.
While Liddle will be focusing on the daily operations of the company, Osborne will focus on building out the channel eco-system and work with the investors to ensure Storage Made Easy continues to have the necessary funds to realize its market potential.
About Storage Made Easy:
Storage Made Easy provides a cloud service broker platform and related services either as SaaS or a hybrid on-premise solution. Storage Made Easy unites cloud and data center services into a single environment, guaranteeing file access no matter the location or device while providing the highest levels of management, security, compliance, audit, and access services.
Storage Made Easy is wholly owned by Vehera Ltd., a private London-based limited company. Vehera has offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, and Moldova.
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver