|By PR.com Newswire||
|October 14, 2012 06:00 PM EDT||
Berlin, Germany, October 14, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Pocketweb as award winning agency for app development and Rodata Group as specialist for logistics processes, mobile computing, Auto-ID and RFID announced a strategic partnership for integrated app/device solutions.
The partnership aims at providing integrated mobile solutions with business apps and robust smartphones/tablets/iPads equipped for professional usage. Today’s mobile devices have mostly been developed for the consumer market. Therefore they usually do not fulfill professional requirements when it comes to robustness and handling.
Rodata provides such ruggedized devices and integrates them into existing technical solutions. Together with Pocketweb’s expertise in developing professional business apps the partners can deliver tailored solutions for areas as sales force, hospitals, logistics or construction sites.
Pocketweb is an award winning mobile development agency for iOS, Android, facebook and HTML5 as well as Java/Scala, Unix/Linux server, IT-architecture and APIs/backend integration. Pocketweb is based out of Berlin/Germany as well as New Zealand (www.pocketweb.de).
The Rodata Group is a leading independent Integrator for Auto-ID solutions to optimize logistics processes (www.rodatagroup.com).
Click here to read the full story: Pocketweb and iOS Device Integrator Agree Strategic Partnership for Business Apps
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver