|By PR.com Newswire||
|October 10, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
Berkeley, CA, October 10, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Activate is proud to announce the new release of Activate Version 5. Activate V5 represents a revolutionary leap in Service Oriented Access Management and Automation. By making the end user experience even richer and bringing the benefits of Cloud style provisioning to the enterprise, the Activate system reduces costs, improves service and dramatically increases security and compliance in your organization.
Activate’s software, which automates and delegates common IT tasks to the business, has been the perfect solution for many organizations who are trying to ‘do more with less’ in the recent tough economic times.
The new Activate version brings a number of new features, including instant enterprise access search, mobile interfaces, BYOD integration and more.
Activate V5 also introduces new modules for Asset and License Management and Active Directory Compliance. According to Shaun Blackmore, CEO “There are a number of issues that were common across all our enterprise customers, these included license management, mobile device management and Active Directory Compliance. The new Activate V5 modules address these areas of pain for our customers in an integrated and pragmatic way.”
Activate offers individual modules that allow customers to quickly and easily implement the automation tool that gives them the fastest payback.
Distribution List Management
Folder and File Access
Service Catalogue Management
Role and Entitlement Management
Activate Directory Compliance
Asset and License Management
“With the easy implementation, our customers start making savings immediately and most have an ROI of 6-9 months – and that has been important in the last 12 months where organizations have been spending only on products that they know are going to give them the savings and benefits they need to compete in this market.”
About Activate (www.activatelive.com)
Activate, established in New Zealand in 2005, has offices in Auckland, New Zealand and San Francisco, USA. The company is an Independent software vendor (ISV) focusing on automating and delegating IT processes to the business.
Activate is being used by organizations ranging from 500 through to 23,000 users and in industries including Financial, Healthcare, Government, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. Organisations can expect to drastically improve service and reduce costs while improving security and compliance.
For further information and/or photography contact:
Shaun Blackmore, CEO
Phone: +64 9 846 1300
Phone: +1 415 692 8016
Bruce Chamberlin, Business Development Manager – Asia Pacific
Phone: +64 9 846 1300
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver