|By PR.com Newswire||
|September 21, 2012 08:03 PM EDT||
New York, NY, September 21, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Digtial Menu Me just finished integrating into their first Retail POS for Digital display technology at a small New York area firm. This company Quicki POS will offer a digital display system that integrates with the Retail Point Of Sale set-up and eliminates the need for a PC bolted on the back of the display.
Digital Menu Me partnering wth Quicki POS which does iPad POS systems for Retail stores and small restaurants, to drive products and also menus on Samsung’s internet-connected smart TVs.
Digtial Menu Me will now offer Cloud-based system to pull data from the cloud instead of a hardware box. The boards can automatically pull messages in from the POS system, twitter or even images from Pinterest.com. This eliminates the hassle of reprogramming the boards and keeps you looking professional to your customers.
Digital Menu Me is offering this new technology up at a faction of the cost of other systems on the market because it is cloud-based and easily integrates with a Cloud Based POS system like Quicki POS system.
Samsung 40-inch Internet-enabled TV allows Digital Menu Me to just mount the TV and plug it into the internet (no extra equipment.) In addition, Digital Menu Me can dispatch installers no matter where you are in the country, who can mount and install the system for you for only $299. Digital Menu Me is utilizing Samsung’s App technology to power the digital board, thus eliminating an extra piece of hardware in your restaurant that you have to manage.
Ralph Charles, CEO of Digital Menu Me, says the integration with Revel Systems opens a lot if possibilities: Our customers can now easily log in and make changes into their POS menu and not worry about a thing.
Interesting. These internet-connected TVs, loaded with widgets and browser capabilities, should very easily manage the limited media requirements of a digital display.
Digital Menu Me has big visions for the future and is advancing the digital signage market by integrating into leading cloud based systems to make things easier for its customers. Digital Menu Me is now taking on distributors for its cloud-based digital menu boards. The future is here with Digital Menu Me.
Digtial Menu Me
Digtial Menu Me
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Retail POS Quicki POS Now Uses a Digital Display System from Digital Menu Me
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver