|By PR.com Newswire||
|September 21, 2012 11:48 AM EDT||
Plano, TX, September 21, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Hortonworks, Inc., a leading commercial vendor promoting the innovation, development and support of Apache Hadoop, based in Sunnyvale, CA, announces a partnership with McKnight Consulting Group to deliver comprehensive big data strategies and solutions to enterprises.
“McKnight Consulting Group provides key information management consulting and implementation services to enterprise clients, and a unique ability to look across the entire organization’s information architecture for a complete solution,” said Mitch Ferguson, vice president of business development at Hortonworks. “By partnering with Hortonworks and leveraging Hortonworks Data Platform, McKnight Consulting Group is enabled to drive big data solutions into their blue-chip clients worldwide.”
McKnight Consulting Group, headquartered in Plano, TX is focused on delivering information strategies and solutions in big data, data warehousing and master data management to companies ranging from the Global 2000 to smaller organizations. McKnight Consulting Group builds information management action plans, selects technologies, architects environments according to workloads and delivers solutions.
“We are excited to begin our partnership with Hortonworks. They have exceedingly well-positioned technology, sales staff, and existing relationships with hundreds of customers who will find great value in the information management services provided with this partnership. Big data, and Hadoop in particular, is becoming increasingly necessary in enterprises today. We are already gaining insight into Hortonwork’s underlying architecture, product development roadmaps, new releases, training and technical support, allowing us to respond quickly to our clients needs,” says William McKnight, McKnight Consulting Group President.
About McKnight Consulting Group:
McKnight Consulting Group helps organizations improve service levels to the business and advance analytical capabilities across the spectrum of information management. McKnight brings process, organizational and architectural focus to building strategies and implementing information management programs – data warehousing, big data/NoSQL, master data management, analytics, data quality - that have consistently, for many years, improved the productivity and performance for clients including several global corporate giants. McKnight Consulting Group supplies the roadmap, the systems and the people to ensure information is your asset.
William McKnight, President
Hortonworks is a leading commercial vendor of Apache Hadoop, the preeminent open source platform for storing, managing, and analyzing big data. Our distribution, Hortonworks Data Platform powered by Apache Hadoop, provides an open and stable foundation for enterprises and a growing ecosystem to build and deploy big data solutions. Hortonworks is the trusted source for information on Hadoop and together with the Apache community, Hortonworks is making Hadoop more robust and easier to install, manage, and use. Hortonworks provides unmatched technical support, training and certification programs for enterprises, systems integrators, and technology vendors. For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Click here to read the full story: Partnership Offers Comprehensive Big Data Solutions to the Enterprise
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver