|By PR.com Newswire||
|September 20, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
Berkeley, CA, September 20, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Activate Version 5 Customer Preview
Activate recently held a customer preview launch event for the upcoming Activate V5 release in Auckland, New Zealand.
Bruce Chamberlin said “We are extremely pleased with the level of response to this preview. With over 70 people and representing over 30 of New Zealand’s largest enterprises, the level of interest in the new release is fantastic. Further events will be held for customers in the rest of the country.”
Activate V5 represents a revolutionary leap in Service Oriented Access Management and Automation. By making the end user experience even richer and bringing the benefits of Cloud style provisioning to the enterprise, the Activate system reduces costs, improves service and dramatically increases security and compliance in your organization.
The new Activate version brings a number of new features that have been asked for by our existing customers, including instant enterprise access search, mobile interfaces, BYOD integration and more. Activate V5 also introduces new modules for Asset and License Management and Active Directory Compliance as well as major upgrades for existing modules and products.
A completely redesigned user interface makes the system even simpler for end users and enhances the features for power users and the service desk. This release brings a new level of functionality for outsourcers and integration with cloud based service desk and hosted service desk products, making it even easier for service providers to integrate their service management solutions with Activate on-premise provisioning and automation.
“The positive feedback from the customer preview day was overwhelming. We believe that the new release will provide even more value to our customers and provide significant cost savings around the new Compliance and Licensing modules,” Shaun Blackmore, CEO.
About Activate (www.activatelive.com)
Activate, established in New Zealand in 2005, has offices in Auckland, New Zealand and San Francisco, USA. The company is an Independent software vendor (ISV) focusing on automating and delegating IT processes to the business.
Activate is being used by organizations ranging from 500 through to 23,000 users and in industries including Financial, Healthcare, Government, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. Organisations can expect to drastically improve service and reduce costs while improving security and compliance.
For further information and/or photography contact:
Shaun Blackmore, CEO
Phone: +64 9 846 1300
Phone: +1 415 692 8016
Bruce Chamberlin, Business Development Manager – Asia Pacific
Phone: +64 9 846 1300
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video