|By PR.com Newswire||
|September 7, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
Leicester, United Kingdom, September 07, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Audi UK has partnered with multi-channel creative agency Masters Allen to produce a revolutionary new aftersales tool. ‘Audi Cam’ allows Audi Centre Service Advisors to video a customer’s vehicle during a service and upload the footage to a secure website.
Paul Knight, aftersales product manager at Audi UK says “This system is an industry first that enhances our customers’ aftersales experience by building loyalty and trust through increased openness.”
A secure Audi Cam link is emailed to the customer within minutes of uploading the footage. The customer can simply view the clips and authorise any additional work via their PC or smart phone.
Ben Astill, digital development director at Masters Allen commented “We built the system using the trusted open source platform ‘Drupal‘, adding specialist coding to ensure it remains stable and produces consistently fast streaming with a reduced load time on the video clips.”
Audi Cam launched across all 130 UK Audi Centres from the end of July.
Notes To Editors
Masters Allen is a multi-disciplinary creative design and marketing agency based in Leicestershire providing effective design solutions across a wide range of visual communications.
Creative services include: branding and identity development, graphic design, web design, search engine marketing and the agency has extensive experience in print design, web design and marketing across multiple media platforms.
The ethos of the company is based on working to the individual requirements of each client, the creative team of professional designers, developers and account managers oversee each project from conception to completion, ensuring they consistently provide strong ideas with solid design – on budget and on time.
For more information go to www.mastersallen.co.uk
Click here to read the full story: Audi UK Launches New Online Aftersales Tool "Audi Cam" Created by Multi-Channel Agency Masters Allen
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- MerriBeth Farnham Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
- Mountaineer Casino Claims Ice Bucket Challenge Record
- Gonzalo Goicochea, Latin America Sales Manager, Has Been Inducted Into the America’s Registry Roundtable for 2015
- Hot New Package Tracking Software Adds Feature That Allows Companies to Keep Their Branding and Use the Application as If It Was Their Own
- Emergency Messaging and Notification System
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- InterDyn BMI Earns a Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Second Straight Year
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Oxagile LLC Included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the US
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Bigfish Publications Sees Big Wins with TruEdit
- MTR Gaming Launches Mobile Friendly Casino Games
- Enough with the Calorie Counting! App Makes Healthy Living Fun and Easy.
- Inspiring Fundraiser Originates on Geoff Notkin’s “Club Space Rock” Forum
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2