|By PR.com Newswire||
|August 28, 2012 12:34 PM EDT||
Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 28, 2012 --(PR.com)-- The stage show agenda has now been set for the Fifth Annual CPUG Amsterdam SuperMeet, to take place during IBC2012 on Sunday, 9 September 2012 at the Hotel Krasnapolsky in the heart of Amsterdam. This “SuperMeet” promises to be the single largest gathering of Final Cut, Adobe, Avid, Autodesk editors, and Digital Filmmakers, Gurus and users during IBC2012. Tickets to the The Amsterdam SuperMeet can be purchased at the SuperMeet web site. Doors open at 16:30 - 17:00.
Scheduled to appear on stage will be Michael Cioni, CEO of Light Iron Digital in Hollywood, CA. Cioni will lead a discussion in what SuperMeet producers Daniel Bérubé and Michael Horton say, “might be the most important topic we have ever done at a SuperMeet.” Bérubé and Horton add, “Cioni will talk about the changing ecosystem of filmmaking and how it has, and will impact all filmmakers and post production creatives. Everything is changing and if you do not adapt, if you do not embrace these changes, chances are you will be left behind. It will be a 'must hear' talk by Cioni that he will premiere at our SuperMeet.”
Blackmagic Design will invite award-winning cinematographer John Brawley on stage to show off the new Blackmagic Cinema Camera and to share his experiences in shooting with this revolutionary new camera and his post workflow using the new DaVinci Resolve 9.
Technical Marketing Manager Ken La Rue and Smoke Product Evangelist Marc-André Ferguson of Autodesk will show off the all-in-one workflow of the all new Smoke 2013. Ken and Marc-André will walk you through a “larger than life” project that involves green screen, keying, tracking, color correction, and of course editing.
Simon Walker returns to the SuperMeet stage to demonstrate three of Red Giant Software’s exciting new releases: Trapcode Mir, PluralEyes and Knoll Light Factory.
Adam Green of Avid will share the company's exciting announcements from IBC (it's “super-secret” right now). Then Filmlight's Martin Tlaskal will showcase the power of the Media Composer AVX2 plug-in architecture with its latest Baselight for Avid plug-in.
Al Mooney of Adobe will update everyone on Premiere Pro CS6, and share a sneak peak at some very exciting future technology. Bérubé and Horton add, “We can't say much, but trust us – you don't want to miss this!”
Rounding out the evening will be a Show and Tell by a local Amsterdam filmmaker and the always wild "World Famous Raffle," where currently over €31,000 (Euros) worth of valuable prizes will be handed out to dozens of lucky winners.
Doors will open at 16:30 - 17:00 with the SuperMeet Digital Showcase featuring 24 software and hardware developers including Adobe, Autodesk, Avid, Blackmagic Design, Red Giant, Atomos, axle Video, B&H Photo, College Of Multimedia, Drobo, The Future Store, G-Tech, Mocha, Noise Industries, The Padcaster, Pond5, Promise Technologies, Shutterstock, SAE, Sonnet Tech, X2Pro and others. Here, attendees can enjoy a few cocktails, mingle and party with industry peers, network one on one with leading manufacturers and learn about the latest trends in collaborative editing workflows for post production and broadcast markets.
Tickets are only €15.00 (Euros) each (includes 2 raffle tickets) for General Admission and €10.00 (Euros) for students and Teachers and are on sale online only. It will be €20.00 (Euros) each at the door assuming any tickets are left as historically every SuperMeet sells out. Food (snacks) and cash bars will be available throughout the evening. To purchase tickets and for complete details on the SuperMeet including updated agenda, a current list of raffle prizes and directions to the Hotel Krasnapolsky, go to the SuperMeet web site. supermeet.com
Creative Pro User Group (CPUG) Network SuperMeets are gatherings of Final Cut, Adobe, Avid, Autodesk editors, gurus and visual storytellers from throughout the world who use or want to learn to use Macintosh-based workflows. SuperMeets started as a grassroots movement to connect Apple FCP Editors at a local level. Now in its eleventh year, the producers behind the SuperMeets have harnessed the energy of local chapters globally and turned SuperMeets into the industry’s most influential user-organized series of global events. SuperMeets are held annually in San Francisco, Las Vegas, London, Amsterdam and Boston. The SuperMeet agenda usually includes local and industry filmmaker show and tells, digital video tips and tricks and user-driven workflows and world premiere announcements of new hardware and software. Also featured is the SuperMeet Digital Showcase with vendors and small developers providing workflow solutions, often paired with an Open Screen Theater for digital filmmakers and content creators to network, screen content and collaborate.
Click here to read the full story: Agenda Announced for Fifth Annual CPUG Amsterdam SuperMeet
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- MerriBeth Farnham Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
- Mountaineer Casino Claims Ice Bucket Challenge Record
- Gonzalo Goicochea, Latin America Sales Manager, Has Been Inducted Into the America’s Registry Roundtable for 2015
- Hot New Package Tracking Software Adds Feature That Allows Companies to Keep Their Branding and Use the Application as If It Was Their Own
- Emergency Messaging and Notification System
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Oxagile LLC Included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the US
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business