|By PR.com Newswire||
|August 10, 2012 11:47 AM EDT||
Tampa Bay, FL, August 10, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Infinity Technology Solutions has landed on the Gulf Coast Business Review’s Top 500 Companies on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Infinity Technology Solutions, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, provides managed IT services and cloud computing with remote and onsite computer support to a wide variety of industries throughout the U.S. including financial, legal, medical, non-profit, real estate, advertising and many more.
"We’re honored to be listed on the Top 500 companies in the Gulf Coast area list this year," said Terry Hedden, CEO of Infinity Technology Solutions. "Considering the thousands of businesses in our area, it is an honor to be listed as a leader in our industry and area. Our team is without a doubt one of the strongest and most dedicated to client success, which is evident by our consistent growth and strong client retention year after year.”
Infinity was featured in the Gulf Coast 500 book on August 3 as company to watch and do business with in the Tampa Bay area.
The Gulf Coast Business Review is the weekly newspaper for business leaders on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Started in 1997, the Review is the leading provider and most authoritative source of business and economic information affecting the Gulf Coast from Tampa Bay south to Naples. It specializes in reporting on the region’s industry and economic trends; emerging companies; corporate strategies; identifying and profiling the region’s up-and-coming entrepreneurs and top business leaders; and keeping its readers abreast of state, regional and local government actions affecting business and the economy, according to the GCBR website.
About Infinity Technology Solutions
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Infinity provides managed IT services to a wide variety of industries throughout the U.S. including financial, legal, medical, non-profit, real estate, advertising and many more. Their unsurpassed commitment to quality and client satisfaction has earned them a high client retention rate and a compounded annual growth rate averaging 50% since their inception. Infinity is looking to expand into the top 20 markets in the Southeast in the next five years. With offices currently in Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota and Atlanta, Infinity has built a solid reputation as a trusted business advisor. http://www.infinityIT.com
Infinity Technology Solutions
Contact via Email
4902 Eisenhower Blvd. Suite 250
Tampa, FL 33634
Voice/FAX # 813-514-8855/813-514-4428
Click here to read the full story: Infinity Technology Solutions Named Gulf Coast Business Reviews Top 500 Companies
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver