|By PR.com Newswire||
|April 13, 2012 07:10 AM EDT||
Princeton Jct, NJ, April 13, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Rapid Protect announces a major update of its award winning mobile applications and the web service platform. Rapid Protect applications are designed to address the growing need of security, safety and collaboration for individuals and businesses. New apps include many innovative features such as photo check-ins, photo sharing, geo-fencing, geo-tagging, in-app secure chat, location tagging etc. These features, which took about a year to develop, put the Rapid Protect Apps way ahead of its nearest competition in the location based mobile applications area. Mobile applications are available on all major mobile platforms such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Brew and J2ME. It means regardless of the phone type, mobile users will have an application ready to be installed.
Mobile Applications are available to all international markets and will work in all countries of the world. The key changes are new collaboration features available in the new versions of the apps. These mobile apps allow businesses and families to collaborate across international boundaries from mobile phones. The apps can be downloaded from the respective app market places by the individuals. Businesses are required to contact the company directly for the custom versions of the apps.
Rapid Protect applications use a custom service delivery platform. This platform delivers a comprehensive set of mobile enabled services and applications for individuals and businesses. Its applications combine location information with many innovative services to enable individual safety, security and in-field collaboration. A similar set of services are offered for the business customers. Rapid Protect delivers these useful services using a custom developed Rapid Service Delivery Platform (RSDP) that delivers multi-point security, mapping/tracking, alerting, messaging and many other collaboration services. The company has integrated several patent pending technologies in the platform. This has enabled it to offer many interesting services to its customers by combining advance technologies such as communications, media, security, voice and on-demand collaboration.
The company has released the following applications. Rapid Protect [TM] , Rapid Tracker [TM], Rapid Tracker Lite [TM], SpeedApp[TM], SpeedControl App [TM], RapidLocator [TM] Server. These apps are designed to meet a consumer's need of security, safety and collaboration to achieve higher productivity. Rapid Protect [TM], Rapid Tracker [TM] and Safe Drive [TM] Apps are designed for the protection of individuals and securely sharing information. Business applications are designed for workforce management, safety, security and productivity enhancements.
Rapid Protect applications are available on all Mobile Phone platforms- iPhone, Android, Blackberry, J2ME (Symbian), and Brew. Its web enabled secure interface to the custom data, lets users interact and access information from the desktops of their home and offices. If users are looking for supported services and peace of mind for ensuring the safety of their family members or business associates or looking for tools to enhance business productivity using location based services, Rapid Protect application could be a perfect application for the mobile phones of every member of their family or the business.
These applications for Rapid Protect were developed by Rapidsoft Systems Inc's mobile and web software development team. Commenting on the development, Dr. B. Kumar, COO of Rapidsoft Systems said, "Mobile phones are defining our life styles like nothing else before. A mobile phone is a very important part of our lives in this information age. Rapid Protect apps contribute to the safety of families and business users utilizing a mobile device that they already carry with them. We truly believe that Rapid Protect applications are very useful for everyone whether you are an individual or a business. There is nothing like that in the market that I know of."
"We are proud of Rapid Protect because it has some great features that are being made available for the first time on any smart phones. This is just the beginning as we are working on a number of enhancements that will be added in the future release of the application," further added Dr. B. Kumar.
Commenting on the development, Mr. Gurbinder Mavi, VP of Sales and Marketing for Rapidsoft Systems said, "We are excited about Rapid Protect's enhancements. I am confident that savvy users will like Rapid Protect as it is far superior to other mobile safety applications available in the market. None of them set have advanced features that the team has added. It is great app and I use it both for my family and business needs."
About Rapid Protect
Rapid Protect (http://www.rapidprotect.net) is a privately held company based in Princeton, NJ. USA
Rapid Soft Systems, Inc.
Rapidsoft Systems, Inc. (http://www.rapidsoftsystems.com) is an Outsourced & Offshore Software Product Development company with headquarter in the United States and product engineering centers in United States & India. It partners with technology companies and software-enabled businesses to help them bring quality software products to market through dedicated or on-demand offshore engineering teams. It has a subsidiary, Mobisoft Technologies (http://www.mobisofttechnologies.com) dedicated to mobile applications development located in Noida, India.
Rapidsoft Systems, Inc. has its main office in Princeton, NJ, USA, a US R&D Center in Mercerville NJ, and sales, support and development offices in Palo Alto, CA, USA, Dubai (UAE), and Noida (India).
Rapidsoft Systems, Inc. (http://www.rapidsoftsystems.com) competence lies in its ability to offer full software product lifecycle services in verticals such as Mobile, Networking, Healthcare, OSS, VoIP, Embedded, Business Intelligence, Security, Finance, Logistics, Web 2.0 Social Networking, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Travel & Hospitality, Education & Training, Web Applications and Retail. Its technology expertise includes Java/J2EE, C/C++, PHP, MYSQL, RDMS, Open Source, Oracle, CRM, J2ME, Google Android, Blackberry, Qulcomm Brew, iPhone Development/ iPAD, Windows Mobile, Flash and Symbian platforms.
Click here to read the full story: Rapid Protect, a Leading Developer of Mobile Safety, Security and Collaboration Software, Announces Major Update of Its Mobile Applications and Web Service Platform
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Easily Add Videos to Wordpress with the New VideoNab Plugin
- MAX Technical Training Makes the Inc. 5000 List for the Third Year in a Row
- Inaugural New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference 2014
- iBeta Awarded Fingerprint Evaluation Study
- MoonQuake Has Opened Two New Branches in New York & Atlanta
- Silicon Carbide Products, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- The Final Version of WinRAR 5.11 is Here and Ready for Download
- Voicebrook to Exhibit at CAP ‘14 -- THE Pathologists’ Meeting
- TM Software Introduces New Tempo Accounts for Atlassian’s JIRA to Advance Product Development and Professional Services Teams
- Due to a 15-30% Annual Increase in Online Shopping, PackageLog™ Has Made It Even Easier for Apartment Managers to Save Time Accepting and Delivering Residents' Parcels
- Climate-KIC’s US Start-Up Tour Gives Europe’s Brightest Cleantech Start-Ups a Crash Course in Entrepreneurship
- Avionte Staffing Software Named on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2014 Opens Registration for Global Communications Event Held in Thriving Entrepreneurial and Technological Center Known as “the Silicon Hills”
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Oxagile Wins Gold Stevie® Award in the 2014 International Business Awards℠
- Volo’s First Customer Launches High-Speed Internet Access Service in Northern Uganda in Less Than 12 Weeks
- MEI Portico™ Brings Adobe DPS Storefronts to Android
- Lehigh University Switches to Unimarket eProcurement
- M-Theory Group Appoints New Executive Chairman of the Board
- IEEE ICC 2015 Dedicates Premier International Conference to “Smart City & Smart World” Innovations from June 8 – 12 in London, UK
- LiveChime Announces Intercept Marketing, a Revolutionary New Way to Find and Connect with Leads in Social Media
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- IONU Security Delivers Topic-Based MessagingTM and the Industry’s First Personal Device Management Capabilities
- Much Anticipated Real Estate Collaborative Marketing Tool Begins Limited Rollout
- Limelight Health Launches New Website, New Technology Tools for Health Insurance Agents
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2