|By PR.com Newswire||
|January 30, 2012 05:04 AM EST||
Digital Menu Me, a provider of digital restaurant menus, has begun to install its digital menu boards in many restaurants alongside Revel Systems iPad Point of Sale system for restaurants. With the power of Cloud-based technology, Digital Menu Me and Revel Systems restaurant pos can now talk to one another and communicate data between each other.
Managing a restaurant requires multiple systems to work together as a unit – from inventory to employee schedules to serving customers. If those systems breakdown because of a delay in communication, it becomes difficult to provide quality customer service.
Imagine that a restaurant is serving a tilapia dish for their dinner special. By nine o’clock, the kitchen notifies one of the waitresses that they’ve run out of tilapia. However, the waitress gets distracted and forgets to tell the rest of the wait staff. Meanwhile, customers are continuing to place orders for the tilapia special, only to be told that the restaurant has run out. Not only are the customers not able to order the dinner they want, but now their service has been delayed.
With a Cloud-based system utilizing a Digital Menu Me technology, along with Revel systems Point of Sale System, the digital menu boards can automatically pull the menu in from the POS system whenever it is updated.
This eliminates the hassle of reprogramming the menu boards and keeps you looking professional to your customers.
Digital menu board systems that are cloud-based are not only practical, time saving, and innovative, but they are also cost effective. The Digital Menu Me systems only cost $2,000 compared to the $4,000+ cost of other systems on the market today and because it is cloud-based, it can easily connect with systems already used by restaurants. Samsung 40-inch Internet enabled TV allows Digital Menu Me to just mount the TV and plug it into the internet (no extra equipment.) In addition, Digital Menu Me can dispatch installers no matter where you are in the country, who can mount and install the system for you for only $299. Digital Menu Me is utilizing Samsung’s App technology to power the digital menu board thus eliminating an extra piece of hardware in your restaurant that you have to manage.
Ralph Charles, CEO of Digital Menu Me, on the unique combination of installing alongside the Revel Systems iPad POS system:
“Revel Systems open API makes this possible and so easy for our developers to integrate into Revel Systems, it truly has me reveling just thinking about it. Our customers can now easily log in and make changes into their POS menu and not worry about updating their digital menu boards. Revel really makes it easy for companies to integrate into the POS market and is the leading company that we have experienced so far for support of their API, it also helps that the API is free and has dedicated developers to help others integrate into Revel Systems open API. Revel Systems CEO Lisa Falzone is a pioneer into the future of the POS market place.”
Digital Menu Me has big visions for the future and is advancing the digital signage market by integrating into leading cloud based systems to make things easier for its customers. Digital Menu Me is now taking on distributors for its cloud-based digital menu boards. The future is here with Digital Menu Me.
Digtial Menu Me
Contact via Email
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- MerriBeth Farnham Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
- Mountaineer Casino Claims Ice Bucket Challenge Record
- Gonzalo Goicochea, Latin America Sales Manager, Has Been Inducted Into the America’s Registry Roundtable for 2015
- Hot New Package Tracking Software Adds Feature That Allows Companies to Keep Their Branding and Use the Application as If It Was Their Own
- Emergency Messaging and Notification System
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- InterDyn BMI Earns a Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Second Straight Year
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Oxagile LLC Included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the US
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Bigfish Publications Sees Big Wins with TruEdit
- MTR Gaming Launches Mobile Friendly Casino Games
- Enough with the Calorie Counting! App Makes Healthy Living Fun and Easy.
- Inspiring Fundraiser Originates on Geoff Notkin’s “Club Space Rock” Forum
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2