|By PR.com Newswire||
|June 7, 2011 07:15 AM EDT||
Plymouth Meeting, PA, June 07, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Adaptive Digital Technologies’ iPVoice™ VoIP Voice Engine for iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad® application test software exercises Voice over IP (VoIP) functionality over a WiFi link.
The iPVoice test app (IPV) enables the user to set up a VoIP voice connection between a pair of iPhones using a direct IP to IP connection. In other words, it is intended to be used as test equipment rather than as a SIP phone application. IPV does not yet include support for the SIP protocol. The IPV test software can be used as a piece of test equipment to facilitate the testing of VoIP phones and gateways.
iPVoice VoIP Engine test software for Apple iOS includes G.722 wideband with acoustic echo cancellation, and dynamic jitter buffer.
The following VoIP features are included in IPV Test:
• RTP/Jitter Buffer
• G.711 mu-law and a-law with packet loss concealment
• G.729A 8 kbps speech compression
• G.722 Wideband
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation
• DTMF Relay Transmit (IETF RFC 2833)
• 10, 20, and 40 msec frame sizes
The following test features are included in IPV Test:
• Tone transmit
• Tone receive
• CSS transmit
• CSS receive
• Acoustic Delay Measurement
To download IPV test software application:
Paste the following link in your browser to open iTunes (http://itunes.com/apps/ipvoice), or Click on App Store on your iPhone (iPad, or iPod Touch). Search for iPVoice (or Adaptive Digital) and click Download
Additional information is available here:
iPVoice Test Demo Webpage: http://www.adaptivedigital.com/IPVoice/iPVoice.htm
iPVoice Test Demo Support page: http://www.adaptivedigital.com/iPVoice/Support.htm
iPVoice Test Demo Quick Start Guide .pdf: http://www.adaptivedigital.com/iPVoice/iPhoneDemoQuickStart.pdf
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later.
Note: This application is not a typical mass-market consumer application. It is intended to be used by engineers who develop VoIP equipment or by engineering students.
About VoIP Engine
VoIP Engine is at the core of our ARM-based VoIP applications, it provides complete PCM to packet processing. The Adaptive Digital VoIP Engine software is a software engine package that handles all the voice processing from PCM to Packet and back. Its intended use is in VoIP enabled handsets or desktop phones. Although VoIP Engine is not tied to any particular software environment, it was designed with Android and iPhone in mind.
For additional information regarding our VoIP Engine products, paste the following links into your browser:
VoIP Engine [http://www.adaptivedigital.com/product/VoIP-Engine.htm], AnVoice [http://www.adaptivedigital.com/product/anVoip.htm] for Android, and/or iPVoice [http://www.adaptivedigital.com/product/iPVoice-VoIP-voice-engine.htm] for Apple iOS.
VoIP Engine’s complete suite of Adaptive Digital’s field-proven telephony, VoIP, and voice quality enhancement (VQE) algorithms, enable developers to create toll-quality next generation mobile device applications for iPhone users.
About iPVoice VoIP Engine for iPhone
iPVoice VoIP engine includes a complete suite of Adaptive Digital’s CPU and memory efficient fixed-point telephony, VoIP, and voice quality enhancement (VQE) algorithms that enable developers to create toll-quality next generation mobile device applications for iPhone users. iPVoice VoIP engine includes acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), AGC, G.729AB, G.711 with DTX, RTP, tone generation, and network optimization algorithms including packet loss concealment (PLC), and adaptive jitter buffer (AJB). Additionally features can be added such as noise reduction, SIP and a wide variety of compression algorithms including both narrowband and wideband codecs. With the wide variety of Adaptive Digital’s fielded voice software at their fingertips, developers can now deliver the highest level of quality voice enabled applications.
New to VoIP Engine, iPVoice, IPV, and AnVoice! G.722 Wideband (crystal clear voice) Differentiate your product with VoIP Engine SW: Sound depth and clarity unprecedented in the mobile voice app market.
Adaptive Digital provides for easy implementation and flexibility through the VoIP Engine API functions. iPVoice VoIP Engine brings the same type of ease to a iPhone VoIP developer as is brought by the existing iPhone frameworks that handle other functionality. All the developer needs to do is include the iPVoice library into his or her project and make use of the VoIP Engine API functions. The API functions configure the VoIP Engine as well as handle PCM to Packet and Packet to PCM processing. The processing APIs are designed to interface with the audio I/O and IP stack, which further enhances the developers’ flexibility. Sample application source code is available to VoIP Engine licensees to help developers jump-start their applications.
Adaptive Digital has future plans to develop VoIP Engine for Windows/x86 and Linux/x86.
About Adaptive Digital Technologies
Adaptive Digital Technologies is a leading global provider of fully optimized echo cancellation, voice compression, voice quality, audio & video algorithms, and both DSP chips & turnkey solutions for both IP and traditional telecommunications systems / applications, and VoIP for mobile digital devices (including both Android and iPhone architecture).
Adaptive Digital’s solutions support a low-cost product development model with short time-to-market.
For more information concerning Adaptive Digital Technologies, visit http://www.adaptivedigital.com or contact sales at 610-825-0182 x120
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
VoIP Engine and iPVoice are trademarks of Adaptive Digital Technologies, Inc.
Click here to read the full story: Available on the iTunes App Store from Adaptive Digital for Free Download - IPVoice VoIP Engine Test Software for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- IONU Security Delivers Topic-Based MessagingTM and the Industry’s First Personal Device Management Capabilities
- MerriBeth Farnham Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication
- RMON Networks, Inc. Recognized in CRN Next-Gen 250
- Mountaineer Casino Claims Ice Bucket Challenge Record
- Pakistan's Only Sports Portal Hits All Time High After 3rd Anniversary on Country's Indepence Day
- Gonzalo Goicochea, Latin America Sales Manager, Has Been Inducted Into the America’s Registry Roundtable for 2015
- Hot New Package Tracking Software Adds Feature That Allows Companies to Keep Their Branding and Use the Application as If It Was Their Own
- Emergency Messaging and Notification System
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- InterDyn BMI Earns a Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Second Straight Year
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Bpm’online Wins Gold Stevie® Award as the Best Relationship Management Software of the Year
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Oxagile LLC Included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the US
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2