|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 27, 2010 08:48 AM EST||
San Jose, CA, November 27, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Green leader Papros Inc. today released a limited time demo that can be downloaded, and it demonstrates the usefulness of automated information broadcast and capture using social networking. Users interested in the features wanting to use them on a continuing basis are also offered a chance to buy a usage license. Recently, media reports about Papros Inc.'s offering MRPRO(TM), being able to track supply chain information from upstream and downstream partners using social networking on popular social media, most notably on Twitter have referred to it as best in the field. The methodology marks a paradigm shift sheerly by the amount of time and effort saved during exchange of information of any and all kind.
The information for the download and other details is at:
MRPRO offers the spreadsheet as one interface for product data in addition to industry and W3C compliant XML formats for the data. MRPRO uses the social media to broadcast and capture product communications, files, test data, safety data, compositions, scope 3 carbon, obsolescence information and other data in an efficient manner. This is done in such a manner, so multiple exchanges between suppliers and customers, some of which are in many cases bi-directional also, and often involving the same information being requested and supplied to many parties repeatedly, can be avoided by using the social cloud itself to share the information. Simply put, ideally using MRPRO, each supplier just declares once on the cloud and each customer declares their needs just once, and broadcasts and capture of other communications are similarly done efficiently.
By seamlessly exchanging data on the web or the desktop, the entire web is the database for MRPRO and the spreadsheet is the interface. MRPRO thus provides native support for cloud computing.
MRPRO supports Design for the Environment by easily exchanging product footprint, obsolescence information and due diligence communications in the realm of U.S. Conflict Metals Regulation, Canadian Chemicals Management, REACH, RoHS, RoHS-like (China, Korea), JMOSS, WEEE, EuP, AB 32, Green Chemistry Initiative, Extended Producer Responsibility and other emerging regulations. MRPRO enables compliance by full support for data conforming to EIA (supports the latest JIG), IPC 175x, JAMP, JEDEC, SAE and F2725. By enabling conformance to specific industry and cross-industry standards, MRPRO supports a complex supply chain that encompasses electronics, aerospace, medical devices, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and a multitude of more sectors. MRPRO offers unparalleled robustness in developing product footprints for components, assemblies, electronic products, light and heavy duty industrial goods and equipment, commercial machinery and also for other consumer products.
About Papros Inc:
Papros Inc. has been committed to providing Total Environmental Management solutions to US and International companies. “Optimizing the Greenback and the Green Environment” has been the slogan of Papros Inc. since its inception more than twenty-three years back. Based in San Jose, California, Papros Inc.’s solutions span the entire spectrum of Environmental Management and feature tools to enable corporations worldwide to deploy and manage product environmental lifecycle data in a manner that is efficient, easy-to-use and economic to support the infrastructure needed for manufacturing, and for rapid changes in product design. Papros Inc. has helped hundreds of entities, that list including several fortune 500 companies, federal, state and local governmental organizations and other smaller entities as well, manage their environmental lifecycle data. This includes computations for product footprint declarations, as well as facility level data management for emissions into air, liquid discharges and offsite shipments, solid waste disposals, and for alternatives assessments to identify and drive optimized performance.
Click here to read the full story: Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver