|By PR.com Newswire||
|July 4, 2010 08:48 AM EDT||
Glendale, CA, July 04, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Celebrated Speaker Bodine Balasco has been named "One of the Top-21 Speakers for the 21st Century."
He's always had the urge to stay fresh and current with the message and strategies he shares with his clients groups at meetings and conferences across North America.
To meet the challenge of using online marketing strategies and social media networking to build his business as a speaker and workshop leader, Bodine has partnered with one of the top SEO experts on the west coast, Steve Wiideman.
As businesses continue to migrate marketing dollars to the Web, they are faced with an overwhelming task to capture as much saturation as possible, from social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook, and from the search engine giants: Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Starting more than two years ago, Bodine faced this challenge to harness the power of the internet with his usual determination to learn everything he needed to know, to ride the front edge of the technology wave.
"I've developed truly valuable information that can help people succeed in challenging times, and I realized if I could harness the power of online networking and combine it with advanced internet marketing strategies, I could provide this valuable content to everyone in America. That was my vision two years ago, and that's still my vision today," says the upbeat Balasco.
But after failing to make the progress he wanted, with three so-called internet consultants, Bodine knew he needed to find not another consultant, but rather a true business partner who was a technology genius who could also see the full potential of his vision.
Enter SEO expert, Steve Wiideman, who Bodine met at a non-profit fundraiser where they discovered they had both been invited to join that organization's governing board of directors.
"The benefits of a partnership between us seemed obvious to us both, right from the start," says Bodine.
The first thing Steve did was map out the immediate action steps to lay the technical foundation for implementing Bodine's vision. Steve insisted they create a dynamic and automated "Wordpress Website" for Bodine, complete with the most advanced SEO plug-ins, automated social media integration, and connections to the top internet newsfeeds.
Bodine's online presence has been growing steadily ever since.
"The days of the static html website have come and gone," says Steve Wiideman, a top-ranked SEO Expert, "Our work with Bodine is proving the effectiveness of creating a dynamic Wordpress-based web presence, for distributing valuable content across the internet, to attract prospects and customers who are increasingly searching online to find vendors and services."
"Content is marketing, and marketing is content," says Bodine, "The key to online success is to be steadily distributing valuable content. And with the kind of dynamic Wordpress site Steve has developed, it's possible to easily integrate the distribution of all of my content out to my social media networks and the internet at large. Steve is leading the way in this strategic approach to integrated online marketing, and I think every forward-thinking business person will want one of his turbo-charged business-blog websites."
"By using Wordpress and subsequent plugins or add-on's," explains Wiideman, "Bodine now has the ability to write and publish his own content without the need for a webmaster. With each post Bodine creates, a signal will be sent out to his social profiles with a link sending his followers and patrons back to his website." In other words, when Bodine hits "Publish" on a new page of content, all of his followers on Twitter, Facebook, and other networks will see the topic and be able to click a link to read Bodine's content.
Bodine is one of the first Business Speakers to harness the power of a search engine-friendly website that syncs easily with all of his social networks and can be packed full of robust media, including video, free downloads and newsletter opt-in forms. Balasco and Wiideman are even expanding their vision of the training they want to offer online.
Balasco has also developed the ability to create his own videos which he houses on Amazon's S3 cloud, an affordable and very fast alternative to self-hosting. With help from Steve Wiideman, Bodine is becoming well known for more than just his remarkable speaking skills. Lately several of Bodine's clients have begun referring to him an a "Technology Expert," and he's even been coaching business operators on how to use online strategies to win in the new and challenging game of business.
About Bodine Balasco
Bodine Balasco has established himself as one of the country's most knowledgeable business speakers. His client list reads like a page from the Fortune 100 — AT&T, 3M, Warner Bros. Television, Verizon, Boeing, and Fedex to name a few. Known for his combination of valuable content, interactive style, uplifting energy, and humorous storytelling, members of the Institute of Management Consultants gave Bodine a "10+" rating on their 5-point scale. And, Successful Meetings Magazine has named him "one of the Top-21 speakers for the 21st century."
Click here to read the full story: Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Easily Add Videos to Wordpress with the New VideoNab Plugin
- MAX Technical Training Makes the Inc. 5000 List for the Third Year in a Row
- Inaugural New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference 2014
- iBeta Awarded Fingerprint Evaluation Study
- MoonQuake Has Opened Two New Branches in New York & Atlanta
- Silicon Carbide Products, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- The Final Version of WinRAR 5.11 is Here and Ready for Download
- Voicebrook to Exhibit at CAP ‘14 -- THE Pathologists’ Meeting
- TM Software Introduces New Tempo Accounts for Atlassian’s JIRA to Advance Product Development and Professional Services Teams
- Due to a 15-30% Annual Increase in Online Shopping, PackageLog™ Has Made It Even Easier for Apartment Managers to Save Time Accepting and Delivering Residents' Parcels
- Climate-KIC’s US Start-Up Tour Gives Europe’s Brightest Cleantech Start-Ups a Crash Course in Entrepreneurship
- Avionte Staffing Software Named on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2014 Opens Registration for Global Communications Event Held in Thriving Entrepreneurial and Technological Center Known as “the Silicon Hills”
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Oxagile Wins Gold Stevie® Award in the 2014 International Business Awards℠
- Volo’s First Customer Launches High-Speed Internet Access Service in Northern Uganda in Less Than 12 Weeks
- MEI Portico™ Brings Adobe DPS Storefronts to Android
- Lehigh University Switches to Unimarket eProcurement
- M-Theory Group Appoints New Executive Chairman of the Board
- IEEE ICC 2015 Dedicates Premier International Conference to “Smart City & Smart World” Innovations from June 8 – 12 in London, UK
- LiveChime Announces Intercept Marketing, a Revolutionary New Way to Find and Connect with Leads in Social Media
- Ignite Visibility Announces SEO Advice on Google Penguin 3 Update
- IONU Security Delivers Topic-Based MessagingTM and the Industry’s First Personal Device Management Capabilities
- Much Anticipated Real Estate Collaborative Marketing Tool Begins Limited Rollout
- Limelight Health Launches New Website, New Technology Tools for Health Insurance Agents
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business
- Announcing Rapid Protect - A Comprehensive Mobile Application Geared to Address the Safety and Security Needs of the Families Worldwide
- A Match Made in Heaven?: Cloud-Based MetaFlows Inc. Partners with Cybersift for High-Performance Network Security Monitoring
- Free Demo Download for Automated Social Networking Based Supply Chain Information Broadcast and Capture
- New Training Video Q&A Offers Insight on Launching a Fitness Career; Celebrity Fitness Expert John Spencer Ellis Answers Student Questions in Online Video
- Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2