|By PR.com Newswire||
|April 10, 2010 03:00 PM EDT||
Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., April 09, 2010 --(PR.com)-- NTT Com Asia, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), today announced the launch of Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong. Leveraging on the global infrastructure of the parent company and its partnership with VMware, the new and expanded capabilities of its virtualization service will provide customers with a one-stop solution to managing and monitoring their global operations efficiently.
The new service offers a standardized dedicated hosting platform which enables customers to utilize virtualization technology with different functionalities worldwide. Customers will enjoy benefits of increased efficiency, flexibility and scalability with enhanced management, controlling and reporting of their operations via one single portal.
“We are excited to launch Global Virtualization Service to meet the growing demand for one-stop virtualization services. The service not only enhances our portfolio but also strengthens our position as an ICT solution partner to global enterprises” said Mr. Taylor Man, Vice President of Products & Solutions, New Business and Marketing Division, NTT Com Asia. According to IDC１, the global virtualization services market will grow from its annual level of US$5.5 billion in 2006 to US$11.7 billion by 2011. “We strongly believe that virtualization possesses great potential and we are committed to dedicating our resources in fostering it at full gear. The best testament to this is our expertise – NTT Com Asia owns a big team of VMWare Certified Professionals to provide the best virtualization solution to our clients. In the near future, we will continue to invest in R&D and staff training to enhance our services in the area” he added.
The partnership between VMware and NTT Communications makes it possible for NTT Com Asia to leverage on VMware’s platform to offer an on-demand virtualization service (Virtualization as a Service / VaaS) and to deliver customized solutions for clients around the world. Backed by the group’s world-class Tier 1 IP backbone, state-of-the-art data centres and ICT expertise, customers can optimize their solutions with a wide spectrum of value-added service options.
Global Virtualization Service adds to the enhanced portfolio of NTT Com Asia’s VaaS series launched last year, which comprises all-round virtualization solutions from Virtual Server Hosting, Virtual Infrastructure to Virtual Office on a subscription model. With a globally unified feature designed by NTT Communications, the new service is also available in the United States of America, Europe and later this year in Singapore. For details, please visit www.ntt.com/aboutus_e/news/data/20091027.html on NTT Communications’ global virtualization service called BizHosting Global.
Perilli, Alessandro, “IDC predicts virtualization services market to reach $11.7 billion by 2011” [Online] http://www.virtualization.info/2007/07/idc-predicts-virtualization-servi..., 12 Jul 2007
About NTT Com Asia Limited
NTT Com Asia Limited, established in 1999 in Hong Kong, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation. As a key arm of NTT Communications’ Asia operations, NTT Com Asia has devoted its best effort to becoming the premiere ICT Solution Partner and the communications gateway for global business to develop and manage their operations in Hong Kong and Greater China. In collaboration with our subsidiary in Guangzhou and affiliate HKNet, NTT Com Asia offers the best global network services, IP connectivity, data centre, hosting and various ICT services in the region.
Please visit www.ntt.com.hk and www.hknet.com for more information.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides a broad range of global networks, management solutions and IT services to customers worldwide. The company is renowned for reliable, high-quality security, hosting, voice, data and IP services, as well as expertise in managed networks and leadership in IPv6 transit technology. NTT Communications’ extensive infrastructure includes Arcstar™ Global IP-VPN and Global e-VLAN, as well as a Tier-1 IP backbone reaching more than 150 countries in partnership with major Internet service providers, and secure data centers in Asia, North America and Europe. NTT Communications is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, one of the world's largest telecoms with listings on the Tokyo, London and New York stock exchanges.
Please visit www.ntt.com for more information.
Click here to read the full story: NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Code42
- What a Gamble! Startup Passjoy.com Announces Enhancements for Apple Mobile Payment System, Before It's Even Released
- Fred Z. Poritsky of FZP Associates LLC Named a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider
- Easily Add Videos to Wordpress with the New VideoNab Plugin
- MAX Technical Training Makes the Inc. 5000 List for the Third Year in a Row
- Inaugural New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference 2014
- MoonQuake Has Opened Two New Branches in New York & Atlanta
- Silicon Carbide Products, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- iBeta Awarded Fingerprint Evaluation Study
- Avionte Staffing Software Named on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business