|By PR.com Newswire||
|April 8, 2010 03:00 AM EDT||
Dallas, TX, April 08, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Systemates, Inc. today announced the rollout of Projectmates version 10.2, which offers more functionality and enhancements to help cut project costs, streamline project functions and allow easy customization to address specific project needs.
Systemates, Inc. has been a leading provider of capital project management software since 1997. With its newest version of Projectmates, Systemates continues to add features designed to provide project owners with tools to keep project budgets in sync with cost commitments. As a result of Projectmates’ award-winning, easy-to-use interface, customers find adapting to Projectmates as easy as using Gmail, Word or Excel.
While other companies try to offer project management software that work with smaller numbers of projects and users, Projectmates has proven its place in enterprise software with its ability to serve many Fortune 500 companies and the largest hospitals and universities in the U.S. Systemates has squarely positioned Projectmates as the leader and visionary in construction management software based on usability, features, and pricing.
Projectmates 10.2 offers enhanced features such as:
- Enhanced Cost management/cost tracking CPM scheduling tied to financials for Earned Value Analysis.
- Vendor Management tied to Contract approvals, Change Order routing, and Pay Application approvals.
- Customizable Business Process Automation (BPA) w/ Do-It-Yourself Web Forms.
- Support for international languages such as Greek, Spanish, French, German, and many more…
- Integration with financial/accounting software (such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards) leveraging web services APIs and XML for seamless estimate/budget/cost management.
“Projectmates 10.2 incorporates many improvements and features requested by our customers,” stated Hemant Bhave, Vice President of Systemates, Inc. “For example, Projectmates added another crucial “first in the industry” application with its project request routing tool.” The new feature will help facilities departments intelligently route and manage internal construction project requests from the time a request is made until it’s been approved and converted into a project. This tool effectively removes the obstacles associated with processing the large number of project requests made.
Mr. Bhave added “Our enterprise clients rely on Projectmates for managing their project portfolio with hundreds to thousands of projects. While the economy is still in recovery mode, it is essential for us to continue innovating so we can offer tools that increase savings and cut costs for our customers. Projectmates provides enterprise-strength tools at a fraction of the cost.”
About Systemates, Inc
Founded in 1995 by leading architects and software engineers, Systemates developed Projectmates to equip owners and owner’s representatives with a secure, sophisticated Web-based construction management software solution. Projectmates’ collaborative platform dramatically improves project execution and cuts costs and delays, increase accountability and reduces risks. With its cutting edge technology, Projectmates creates one seamless platform for managing the complete lifecycle of a building, from planning, bidding, and building to maintaining the facilities. Over 25,000 users from organizations such as Retailers, Real Estate developers, Educational and Government agencies rely on Projectmates to manage billions of dollars in capital construction programs. Systemates is privately held and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about Projectmates by Systemates visit www.projectmates.com.
Click here to read the full story: Projectmates Construction Management Software Rolls Out Version 10.2
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- NTT Com Asia Launches Global Virtualization Service in Hong Kong
- Storage Made Easy Announce the General Availability of Their On-Premise Enterprise File Share and Sync Product
- SKGOLD Marketing Ltd. Announces Trademark Registration
- IEEE ICC 2012 Opens Registration for Leading Wireless Networking Conference to be Held June 10 – 15 in Ottawa, Canada
- Portable Experimenter’s Platform, Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Cleantalk Launched Mobile Application to Control Sign-Up/Commentary on Websites
- Report by California Attorney General Makes Case for Automatic Password Reset Tool: Companies and Agencies Putting Nearly 10% of State’s Adult Population at Risk
- Responsive Web Design by Miami Web Developer Web3.0DesignMiami.com Adds Broad Accessibility to High Visibility for StreamlineSolutionsUsa.com
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad Mini During the Grand Opening of Silverleaf, Taylor Morrison’s Latest New Home Community in Denver
- Top Business Speaker Partners with SEO Technology Expert to Win at the New Game of Business